No products in the cart.
Are you a technology startup looking for funding and opportunities for growth? The Multicultural Innovation Lab, an accelerator program hosted by Morgan Stanley, is seeking applications until January 19th from technology startups with multicultural or women entrepreneurs to jump start their company in 2018.
The Multicultural Innovation Lab is a rigorous 20-week program, during which technology startups build and scale their company, and participate in a showcase in front of the investor community.
Applicants accepted into the program will receive
- Personalized curriculum for their startup, including finance and sales strategies, marketing and branding, and private sessions led by industry experts;
- Mentors who will offer advice and counsel for each company’s growth and scale; and
- Access to Morgan Stanley’s powerful industry network of bankers, financial advisors, technology experts and more.
Criteria for Successful Applicants
- Multicultural or woman founder, co-founder, Chief Technology Officer or other member of the C-suite
- A startup that is technology or technology-enabled and within the seed to Series B funding rounds
- Has successfully raised Friends and Family, Angel or Seed Rounds
- Launched product with demonstrated revenues that provide initial validation of business model and market opportunity
- A commitment to be based full-time at Morgan Stanley’s headquarters during the program
Click here to apply before the deadline, Jan 19th, 2018.