No products in the cart.
Come join NAWRB’s free Women’s Economic Growth, Investments & Homeownership event on April 30th at the Lutron Training Center in Irvine, CA, from 12:00 PM to 3:00 PM PST.
More than ever, women are purchasing more homes, owning more businesses, and gaining capital through multiple revenues. Women are putting their economic independence as a top priority in order to have successful futures.
Professionals in the housing and real estate ecosystem, as well as prospective homebuyers and homeowners, are welcome to learn insider tips on building their brand, acquiring capital and investment opportunities and leveraging current trends in women’s homeownership.
- Best Practices for Leveraging Women’s Homeownership
- Know Your Value: In Both a Personal and Professional Environment
- Transitioning to Business Ownership
- “What I Wish I Knew” – Investment Opportunities and Access to Capital
- Personal and Professional Branding and Its Impact
Register for the event here.