No products in the cart.
The National Association of Women in Real Estate Businesses (NAWRB) is the most visible women’s trade association specializing in the housing economy. NAWRB is dedicated to providing women the tools and opportunities for economic growth and expansion, while advocating and promoting women-owned businesses specializing in the housing economy. NAWRB is also the only third-party industry-specific certifier of Women-Owned Business (WOB) and Minority Women-Owned Business (MWOB) specializing in the housing economy.
By utilizing its presence in Washington D.C. and consultations with the Office of Minority and Women Inclusion (OMWI), the Small Business Administration (SBA), the National Women’s Business Council (NWBC) and other organizations, NAWRB acts as a resource base between members and government contracting, new business opportunities, marketing, and business training.
Specializing in the Housing Economy, our trademark, SHE is Changing Real Estate™
NAWRB is looking to add a part-time Social Media Assistant to our team! You’ll act as a front-line brand manager by interacting with supporters and members in real-time across web platforms. The right candidate for this $13 an hr position will have excellent verbal and written skills, the ability to work with cross-functional teams, and be a self-starter. This position will be based in our Orange County office.
- Work with Social Media Manager to create cutting edge social media campaigns and calls-to-action that engage and drive people to specific websites and articles.
- Spend time on Twitter/LinkedIn/Facebook/Instagram/Pinterestevery day to engage with our target audience and share content, grow followers, and improve overall engagement.
- Holistically manage our LinkedIn and Facebook “members only” Groups to create added value.
- Participating in real time online conversations by answering questions, offering solutions, and facilitating discussions to create content for feeds.
- Engaging with top leaders within the industry on their social media platforms in addition to commenting on behalf of NAWRB on popular industry articles.
- Prior experience in advertising, public relations or online marketing is preferred.
- Knowledge of the housing economy and/or government issues is a plus.
How to apply:
Please submit resume, one formal writing sample at least 1 page in length (i.e. excerpt of college paper, article, case study, etc.), and either your personal or professional social media portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.