No products in the cart.
It’s the most wonderful time of the year! We hope that 2018 has been a year of new friendships, accomplishments, learning, growth and self-discovery. At NAWRB, we are incredibly grateful for our members, partners and collaborators who have joined us in facilitating the vision with natural disaster recovery, elder financial abuse, small business sustainability, technology human balance Ⓡ, gender equality, access to capital and opportunity zones.
With your help, we are ready to take on the opportunities and challenges the new year brings.
- The estimated percentage of total sales in December 2017 for jewelry stores was 19 percent
- Sales for hobby, toy, and game stores comprised 17.8 percent of total sales in December 2017
- Christmas ornaments worth $1.7 billion, and Christmas tree lights worth $402 million, were imported from China in 2017
- Most popular holiday movies include Love Actually, A Christmas Story, Elf, It’s a Wonderful Life, National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation, and Die Hard.
- All I Want for Christmas is You by Mariah Carey, It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year by Andy Williams, Jingle Bell Rock by Bobby Helms, Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree by Brenda Lee, and A Holly Jolly Christmas by Burl Ives are the top holiday tunes.
The NAWRB Team wishes you and your loved ones happy holidays! Thank you for your continued support and the work that you do. As we look back at our growth and achievements in 2018, let’s look forward to greater social impact in 2019!