No products in the cart.
While you’re in Chicago for the 2018 NAWRB 5th Annual Conference, make sure to make the most of your time in the Heart of America by checking out the city’s top attractions, shops, restaurants and recreational activities. See below for a list of recommended activities provided by one of the organizations we are collaborating with for this event.
- The best streets to visit for all your shopping needs, or just to window shop, are N. Michigan Ave and Oak Street.
Things to Do
- Take a ride along the Wendella Architectural Boat Tour
- Stretch your legs on a river walk on the south side of the Chicago River
- For some nature in the city, check out one of Chicago’s buzzing parks, including Millennium Park, Maggie Daley Park, Grant Park and Buckingham Fountain
- Chicago’s museums feature a variety of items sure to spark your interests, such as the Shedd Aquarium, Adler Planetarium, Field Museum, Science and Industry Museum and Contemporary Art Museum
- If you’re in need of a good laugh, visit a comedy show at Zanies’ or Second City
- Listen to live music at City Winery, Buddy Guy Legends or Untitled
- Have fun with your friends and colleagues during a micro brewery tour
Restaurants/Bars by Area
- Michigan Ave and Lakeshore East: The London House, Spiaggia, Raised and Ill Forks
- Oak Street/Gold Coast: Fig & Olive, Maple & Ash
- River North: Sunda, Chicago Cut, Frontera Grill, Bub City, Frontera Grill, Bavette’s
- West Loop: Bellemore, Girl & the Goat, Swift & Sons, Proxi, Blackbird, Lou Malnati’s Pizza
- For your nightcap, feel free to check out one of the following bars: The Drifter, The Bassment, Watershed, Three Dots and Dash, The Library, Booze Box, Raised and Aviary