As we continue our journey through the economic ecosystem, we take a deep dive into the aging population in the U.S. with an emphasis on the older female population. The aging population is an often neglected but significant portion of our society that will be dependent on younger generations for their wellbeing. It is prudent we become more aware of the demographics and challenges, including employment; living arrangements; physical, mental and financial wellbeing; caregiving; poverty; and elder abuse.
NAWRB is dedicated to helping prevent the aging population from financial abuse. Our 2020 NAWRB Women Housing Ecosystem Report (link) is a great tool to leverage our systems in place to gracefully enjoy life to the fullest.
Volume VI: Aging Population addresses the following topics:
- The Growing Aging Population: The Disproportionate Impact of COVID-19 & How We Can Help
- Can Healthcare Meet the Needs of the Growing Aging Population?
- Technology Tools to Help Older Population with Alzheimer’s Disease
- Racial and Ethnic Disparity Among COVID-19 Impact
- The Multi-Faceted Impact of COVID-19 on Older Adults
- Elder Financial Abuse
Purchase your copy of the 2020 NAWRB Women Housing Ecosystem Report (WHER) here!