No products in the cart.
The NAWRB Delegate Program—which is accessible to NAWRB Elite Members only—equips women with their strategic speaking presentations and resources for bottom-line growth. As a NAWRB Certified Delegate Spokeswoman, you can elevate your business on the national stage, drive conversation with industry leaders, non-profits and government entities, and become a vetted industry speaker. The NAWRB Delegate Program is hosting a training event on November 16th, 2017 at Lake Tahoe,CA, taking place a day before NAWRB’s Exclusive Mastermind Retreat in the same location on Nov.17-18th.
Beginning with our delegate training—featuring professionals providing expert guidance on public speaking, leadership and the diversity and inclusion movement—the NAWRB Delegate Program offers exceptional benefits.
Learn the art of speaking, confidence, delivery and engagement to leverage your business and outreach as the go-to expert in your community. From inter-industry companies; government agencies, both local and federal; trade associations; and consumers, learn to make a difference and play it forward.
- Promote your business on a national stage
- Networking and partnership opportunities with other delegates, the government and a diverse network
- Become a vetted industry speaker for a variety of venues
- Opportunity to attend conferences and events with media coverage
- A preferred referral vendor within NAWRB’s network
- Highlight your name and company on NAWRB website
- Receive recognition and exposure in NAWRB’s international magazine when hosting events
- Mentoring other women by giving back