No products in the cart.
DiversityInc just announced their annual list of the Top 50 Companies for Diversity for 2019. Over 1,800 companies participated in a survey to evaluate the performance of their diversity-management initiatives in the context of their own industries. The four key areas under evaluation were talent pipeline, talent development, leadership accountability and supplier diversity. See below for the companies that outperformed the competition in diversity.
Each company was given a report card assessing four key areas of diversity management, which includes:
- Talent Pipeline: workforce breakdown, recruitment, diameter of existing talent and structures
- Talent Development: employee resource groups, mentoring, philanthropy, movement and fairness
- Leadership Accountability: responsible for results, personal communications and visibility
- Supplier Diversity: diverse spend with companies owned by underrepresented groups, accountability and support
Top Companies for Diversity in 2019
- Marriott International
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Comcast NBCUniversal
- Cox Communications
- Wells Fargo
- Northrop Grumman
- Toyota Motor North America
- TD Bank
- The Walt Disney Company
To see the full list, click here.