NAWRB would like to wish our community a happy Easter weekend! As this year’s holiday falls during the COVID-19 pandemic, many families will be celebrating Easter and other religious holidays virtually through Zoom, FaceTime and other video conferencing services. While we are away from friends and family this year during several state-imposed stay-at-home and shelter-in-place orders, we can still make this weekend special by staying in touch virtually with loved ones.
2020 Easter Facts by National Retail Federation (NRF)
- Nearly 4 out of 5 U.S. adults plan on celebrating Easter this year
- 51 percent of Americans plan to cook a holiday meal
- 34 percent plan to visit friends and family virtually
- 32 percent plan to attend church services virtually
- On average, U.S. adults plan to spend $151 for Easter celebrations
NAWRB wishes you a happy holiday weekend, and encourages you to make the best out of this situation by spending time with your friends and family virtually! Stay home, stay safe and don’t forget to appreciate your loved ones.