No products in the cart.
Women in the Housing & Real Estate Ecosystem (NAWRB) is excited to announce Know the Rules of the GameⓇ Podcast, featuring invigorating and open discussions with key executive leaders and experts on recent trends and developments in the housing and real estate ecosystem, as well as intimate discussions with peers, family and friends, that will make listeners feel a part of the conversation. Each episode will be a surprising fact about our distinguished guest speakers and a Tip of the Week! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 949-559-9800 to apply to be a guest speaker, and tune-in to leverage resources for a better quality of life.
Each week will feature a new episode on Wednesday mornings at 8:30 AM PST on some of the following topics:
- Financial Resources – Disaster Assistance, Procurement Contracts, Government Relations
- Real Estate & Homeownership – Acquisitions, Dispositions, Gender Lens, Affordable Housing
- Diversity & Inclusion – Women on Boards, Mentorship, Harassment of Any Form
- Women-Owned Businesses – Certification, Entrepreneurship, Access to Capital
- STEM – Gender Lens, D&I, Blockchain, AI
- Aging Population & Elder Financial Abuse
- Family Offices – Opportunity Zones, Succession Planning, Next Generation
- National Awareness Months – Women’s History, Asian Pacific American Heritage, Black History, Veterans and Military Families, Women’s Small Business, Human Trafficking, & More
- New Laws in 2020
Know the Rules of the GameⓇ is NAWRB’s newest trademark for our professional development tool to revitalize communication and partnerships between industries as we work together to form mindful strategic solutions achieved through a gender lens. This podcast will help facilitate our goal of achieving a greater social impact by reaching a wider audience and engaging with like-minded individuals and organizations.
Professionals and industry experts are encouraged to be guest speakers and bring their unique perspective and overlooked problems or issues to create an informative and engaging dialogue regarding the dynamic ecosystem.
Know the Rules of the GameⓇ Podcast is proudly supported by Desiree Patno Enterprises, Inc (DPE), the same company that has supported NAWRB’s growth over the past decade. With over thirty years experience in real estate, DPE offers you a complete range of services to meet your real estate needs. Desirée Patno is a passionate and determined visionary who is bringing equality and opportunities through diversity and inclusion at all economic levels. She utilizes the expertise that has earned her top recognition throughout the industry to satisfy the expectations of her clients.
Women in the Housing & Real Estate Ecosystem (NAWRB) is a leading voice for women focused on advancing gender equality, raising the utilization of women-owned businesses and providing women the tools for economic security, stability and sanctuary. We provide one of the most thorough resources for women in the industry, covering a wide-range of topics and issues affecting women in the housing ecosystem from poverty and homeownership to C-suite opportunities and family offices.